Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It Ain't Easy

To listen to It Ain't Easy, click here




It ain’t easy when the troubles come descending
And you’ve somehow got to deal with them alone
And it seems as if the pain is never-ending
You’re on your own, you’re on your own

Oh it ain’t easy
Oh it makes me scared
Oh no it ain’t easy
But at least I know that you’ll always be there

I’ve never learned to share life with another
I like and need the freedom of my home
But you’re the one who’s helped me to discover
That two can be together, yet alone

I love the way you try so hard to please me
Even in the tiniest detail
I’ve even learned to smile when you tease me
And I’m practicing saying sorry when I fail

You want a man who’ll be there when you need him
You want a man who’ll always have your back
You want to bind our souls yet call it freedom
You want to give what cannot be claimed back

Oh it ain’t easy
Oh it makes me scared
Oh no it ain’t easy
But now you know that I’ll always be there








If you would like to include "It Ain't Easy" in your repertoire, either for paid public performance or to record for commercial purposes, or if you would like to re-use the recordings attached to this blog-page for commercial purposes, contact argaman@theargamanpress.com. 
Use of this song, and/or these recordings, for non-commercial purposes, is not simply permitted but invited.



Words and music by David Prashker

Copyright © 2014 David Prashker


All rights reserved

The Argaman Press

No comments:

Post a Comment